Background

Anniversary

Monday, May 18, 2009

Moving Updates

So now that school's over, I need to post some updates as to what's been going on the last few months! Sorry for slacking! (I'll be better when we move) So back in March, Peter and I went to Houston to pick out a house. It was really fun, and we found a fabulous house, but we skipped out on it and decided to rent an apartment last minute. I still go through the pictures and sigh a little bit, but granite countertops can wait I guess.... :) Here's a picture of the kitchen.



Even though we didn't get the house, we found a great apartment in the same-ish area. It's a really pretty area with bike/walk trails, a couple of lakes, and tons of pretty trees. The apartment itself is old, but it has so much more space than we have currently! Yay! Here are some pictures of the apartments, floorplan, and the best part, a pool!



Well, the moving company is packing up our things today, loading them tomorrow, we're cleaning Wednesday, and we're off on Thursday! We will sure miss all of our friends and family. Please be sure to keep in touch! I'll do my best to update the blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment