Peter and I met in a high school Calculus class back in '04. Peter was the class TA, and I confess my eyes often went to the his desk instead of up front towards my teacher. :) Supposedly he tried to ask me out...but the jury's still out on that (just kidding - I believe you honey). I got him back by not writing him on his mission - ha! Somehow, we ended up dating anyway and are now happily married.
We have now finished our move to Houston, Texas, where I am working as a reservoir engineer for ExxonMobil and Peter is finishing his Biomedical Engineering degree at the University of Houston. We love it in Houston, but we miss our friends and family back in Utah very much!
Fun Facts About Peter
Peter is famous for his crepe-flipping skills, homemade angel food cake, his quick wit, and jumping abilities. He likes cheese, mountain biking, playing racquetball, chocolate milk, fixing/building things, and saving money. He doesn't like the smell of craft supply stores, being dirty, when lights get left on, and when his honey is hungry.
Fun Facts About Lauren
Lauren is famous for her love of reading and her knot-untying skills. She likes pina coladas, soft blankets, Crossfit, researching products online, and spreadsheeting. She doesn't like standing (and not moving), asking favors, and being late.
Congrats! Chemical Engineer...It sounds so professional! Good luck in Houston!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Good luck to you too!
ReplyDelete