Last Monday the packers came to get all our stuff together! Two ladies came, and they were a lot of fun. They were able to predict the months that we were born based on our personalities (true, they could have seen the birthday calendar I made, but I like to believe they were just cool). One of them was really into astrology, and Peter and I had fun looking up our signs online. It sounded like a lot of it matched, but I've heard that if you randomly choose the description that best fits you, its usually not your sign. Anyway, here is a picture of me looking up my personality profile while the nice ladies do all the work. This is the way to move!

Later that night we decided to go to the temple and say goodbye for the time being. My mom and dad gave us a gift certificate for our anniversary to the Roof Restaurant (THANKS MOM AND DAD!), and we finally got to use it! (We were going to go for Christmas, but we got taken there by Mom and Dad again! Wow we're lucky) Anyway, we thought it would be a really special occasion to celebrate our new adventure and look at the magnificent Salt Lake Temple for a few hours. We actually stayed for three hours, and it was so wonderful! We're going to miss the temple we were married in!
No comments:
Post a Comment